Saturday, April 2, 2022

 April 2, 2022                            GOOD GIFTS FROM A GOOD GOD

In the midst of grief and darkness, the Lord sent a spark of encouragement. Actually, a big spark -- I was given the opportunity to go to Tanzania, East Africa as a journalist for my ministry! A very unexpected surprise. I was reminded of the verse my precious husband said to me when I was feeling anxious about a cross-cultural marriage: "God knows how to give good gifts to his children." (Matt. 7:11)

 Here are some pics from that wonderful time last month.



Dodji, my long-time Facebook friend and brother in Christ, I finally met in person.
 We are truly kindred spirits!

Interviewing Maasai Christian pastors alongside our photographer

Elisha and Anna, my new friends who care for orphans

Maasai costume. They love jewelry just like I do!

Note the baby on the back and the interesting costumes

Pastor Johanna came to Christ after he was rescued from a lion
"Only God could have protected me."

New friends! They are becoming leaders in their ministry.



These people literally jump for joy!

 I loved my time getting to know the Maasai believers! 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the time together in Arusha. May God continue to use you for His Glory.

    ReplyDelete